Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Intellectual Property Rights
(last updated on August 15, 2021)
restaurantpassion.com, banquets.restaurantpassion.com, weddingpassion.com
Restaurant Passion, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and will make every effort to comply with all copyright laws. If you believe that Content located on or linked to by our site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify our DMCA agent immediately so we can take steps to rectify the violation. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others, we may, in our discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to us for terminated Services.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
All Infringement Notices need to include the following:
1. An electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
2. An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed.
3. A description of the nature and location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit us to find and positively identify that content.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner’s agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
Infringement Notices should be sent to our DMCA agent:
Phil Nicolosi Law, P.C.
6735 Vistagreen Way
Rockford, IL 61107
P: (815) 314-0022
This document was last updated on August 15, 2021