Winelist - Cliff's Steakhouse
Sparkling Wines & Champagne
- 102 Tittinger Brut La Francise105.00
Pale gold color with fine, persistent bubbles. It is delicate, with aromas of peach, white flowers, vanilla pod and brioche on the nose and flavors of fresh fruit and honey on the palate.
- 103 Perrier Jouet Grand Brut105.00
Delicate and elegant aromas with floral and fruity fragrances. Notes of grapefruit, white peaches, green pears, apple trees and green hazelnuts round off the taste.
- 104 Moet & Chandon Imperial125.00
An exquisite, medium dry champagne with a full-bodied taste and fruity aroma
- 105 Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut145.00
A full-boded champagne with tons of flavor and a creamy, yeasty finish
- 106 Perrier Jouet Blason Rose170.00
Salmon in color with a silky texture on which the berry and spice flavors glide. Delicate well balanced and lively
- 107 Dom Perignon400.00
The world's premiere champagne; elegantly dry, delicate and full bouquet
- 108 Louis Roederer Cristal650.00
It remans faithful to its origin, inspired by elegance and purity. The palate is sensual and fleshy with an almost caressing mouth feel.
White Wines - Italy
- 300 Banfi Pinot Grigio "San Angelo"45.00
Fresh fruity nose, with hints of lime, pear and green apple. Well structured and around with lively finish
- 301 Pighin Pinot Grigio, Friuli48.00
Delicately expressive wine which shows floral and hazelnut nuances, a clean, silky texture and a fine crisp finish
- 302 Santa Margharita Pinot Grigio, Tentrino Alto Adige55.00
The best-known Pinot Grigio; crisp and fruity with a nice mouth-filling complexity
- 310 Michele Chiarlo Gavi, Piedmont60.00
Delicate, with subtle pear and white fruit flavors and a fragrance of acacia blossoms offset by notes of almonds
- 311 La Scolca Gavi Black Label, Piedmont115.00
Intense fruit and floral nose, flinty with notes of almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts lingering in the finish
White Wines - California
- 201 Cakebread Cellars Sauvignon Blanc, Napa65.00
Fresh and intense with a subtle touch of oak and rich, mellow, ripe fruit notes
- 214 Rodney Strong, "Chalk Hill" Russian River50.00
Vibrant flavors of Meyer lemon, creamy pear notes and a long, lingering green apple and nutmeg/ginger finish
- 215 Cakebread Cellars Chardonnay, Napa105.00
Subtle toasty nuances, elegant, full-bodied and aromas hinting of tropical fruit
- 216 Grgich Hills Chardonnay, Napa85.00
Full-bodied and elegant, fresh aromas of acacia and citrus flowers, honey and a touch of mineral, nicely balanced oak
- 217 Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Russian River85.00
Aromas of white flower, sweet cream, ripe peach, lemon oil and wet stone leaded to a palate anchored with rich minerality and tropical and stone fruit
- 222 Nickel & Nickel "Truchard" Chardonnay, Russian River125.00
Honeysuckle and citrus notes, with muscat and passion fruit flavors, nicely blend with crisp acidity and rich oak
- 223 Flowers Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast105.00
Full-bodied and elegant, fresh aromas of acacia and citrus flowers, honey and a touch of mineral, nicely balanced oak
- 225 Far Niente Chardonnay, Napa160.00
Aromas of ripe melon, fig and peach. Creamy and smooth, layered with ripe tropical fruit and toasted hazelnuts
White Wines - France
- 350 Delaporte Sancerre, Loire60.00
Beautiful fresh and firm, with flavors of green apples. Mineral flavors firm out this delicious, complex wine
- 355 Louis Jadot Pouilly-Fuisse, Burgundy60.00
Ripe and supple this shows vibrant fruit with notes of melon and minerals, gentle oak, ending in a fresh, silky finish
- 360 Vincent Girardin Puligny-Montrachet "Vielle Vignas", Burgundy85.00
Firm and elegant, with lemon and grapefruit notes held in place by its laser like structure
- 361 J.M. Boillot Meursault "Les Charrons", Burgundy85.00
Red Wines - California/Oregon - Pinot Noir
- 502 Acacia, Carneros58.00
Aromas of violets, black cherries, oak, and earth. Soft, with rich flavors of plum, minerals and a touch of oak.
- 503 Hahn SLH, Santa Lucia Highlands70.00
Red ruby in the glass, this wine opens with aromas of red cherry, blackberry and hints of earthiness and toasty oak. The palate is rich, with refined tannins, balanced acidity, and flavors of red fruit, cherry ,raspberry and notes of vanilla and plum on a long complex finish.
- 504 Saintsbury "Stanley Ranch", Carneros80.00
Aromas of concentrated raspberry and sour cherry fruit, spice, and cola nut. Mouth filling with great balanace.
- 505 Walt La Brisa, Sonoma Coast85.00
Vibrant ruby red in color, the La Brisa Pinot Noir is earthy, with notes of forest floor, ripe red fruit, raspberry pie, red cherry. Notes of barrel toast linger on the palate. The texture is rich, flavorful and plush, with beautiful soft tannin on the finish.
- 506 Joseph Phelps, Sonoma Coast125.00
An exceptionally fruit expressive wine with a core of black cherries and blackberries, lingering spice and notes of forest floor and tangerine peel.
- 505 Penner Ash, Willamette Valley, Oregon105.00
Black cherry, sweet earth and black tea on the nose. Layered palate of dense blackberries, bramble and cocoa. Balanced acidity throughout that finishes long with cherry cola and wood vanilla.
Red Wines - California/Oregon - Merlot
- Benzigers, Sonoma45.00
Blackberry and plum nose with hints of bramble, spice, coffee, and toasty vanilla and a complex, persistent finish.
- Silverado "Mt. George", Napa90.00
Aromas of cherry and raspberry with hints of cocoa, earth, spice and leaf. Nice fruit density on the mid palate and great structure overall, ending with sweet oak on the finish.
- 524 Duckhorn, Napa125.00
Aromas are rich and inviting with layers of amaretto, sweet spice and cedar. On the palate, lush flavors of plum, blackberry and cherry dominate, with the tannins adding structure and depth.
Red Wines - California/Oregon - Cabernet Sauvignon
- 531 Beaulieu Vineyards (BV), Napa Valley60.00
Black raspberry and currant aromas with hints of dark chocolate and dried herbs. Medium full-bodied in texture.
- 534 Robert Mondavi, Napa Valley75.00
Black cherry and plums followed by sweet spice, vanilla and oak notes.
- 554 Smith & Hook, Central Coast65.00
Vibrant aromas of dark fruit, baked cherry and saddle leather underscored by notes of caramel. The palate is full-bodied and rich with notes of dark berry, vanilla, mocha and spice. A round mouthfeel backed with a concentrated tannin structure leads to a complex, long finish.
- 555 Robert Mondavi "Oakville", Napa Valley145.00
Deep, dark cassis and black cherry fruit; sage, nutmeg and vanilla spice; a velvety texture with a plush, juicy finish that lingers luxuriously on the palate.
- 562 Post & Beam by Far Niente, Napa Valley120.00
Pure, fresh plum, violet and sage aromas lead to a round palate layered with ripe plum, dark berry and black currant flavors. Leather, cedar and dried herb accents, along with whispers of vanilla and oak provide depth, while lithe acidity keeps the wine lifted, balanced and bright.
- 563 Banshee, Napa Valley105.00
Intense flavors of boysenberry, dark plum and blackberry with smooth silk finish featuring hints of cocoa and touch of caramel. Well balanced with fine tannins, this wine is deep and multi-dimensional.
- 535 Sequoia Grove Winery, Napa Valley115.00
Blackberry and cassis flavors and aromas with notes of spice, cedar and vanilla. Silky-textured with refined tannins.
- 536 Provencance, Rutherford105.00
Coffee, vanilla and chocolate nuances, is surprisingly soft sweet oak spice throughout the finish.
- 533 Frogs Leap Cellars, Napa135.00
Ripe plums, elderberries and ruby red cherries all with very supple tannins and lovely acidity.
- 538 Groth Vineyards, Napa Valley145.00
Full, rich aromas and flavors of ripe stone fruit and dark berries, this is a lush wine with a subtle tannin backbone.
- 539 Stag's Leap Wine Cellars "Artemis", Napa Valley135.00
Medium to full-bodied, aromas of rich, dark chocolate, black cherries, and espresso that carry over to the palate.
- 542 Hall Vineyards, Napa Valley105.00
Dark garnet in color, strong aromas of pure dark fruit with a floral lift of fresh rose. The palate is bright, concentrated and dense.
- 547 Jordan, Alexander Valley165.00
Aromas of blackberry, black cherry and cassis are supported by subtle hints of baking spice and vanilla from oak aging.
- 552 Cakebread Cellars, Napa Valley145.00
Black cherry, plum and cassis offset with chocolate, herbs and cedar notes. Supple texture and great structure.
- 540 Joseph Phelps, Napa Valley160.00
Generous aromas of Bing cherry, cassis and other dark fruits in the fragrant nose. Sweet oak, spice and compelling grapy extract lead to a long, persistent finish.
- 554 Duckhorn, Napa Valley160.00
Vibrant, lifter aromas of spearmint, blackcurrant, violets, graham cracker crumbs and loganberry. On the palate blackberry and blueberry flavors mingle with cocoa and cola notes.
- 561 Nickel & Nickel Winery, State Ranch, Yountville, Napa Valley210.00
From the outset, this is one powerful, deeply expressive Cabernet with heady black currant, plum and cedar aromas leading a big, juicy entry. Layered currant and black cherry flavors are accented by elegant clove notes. Bold, coating tannins frame the entire wine, and hints of wet slate add dimension to a dark, brooding finish.
- 557 Caymus, Napa Valley195.00
Rich with nuances of leather and a cocoa-style fine grain tannin, Spice, toast and cassis flavors and supple structure.
- 559 Austin Hope, Paso Robles145.00
Ruby color. On the nose, aromas of tobacco, dark chocolate shavings, fresh black currant and hints of savory notes. On the palate, layers of vanilla, coco powder, juicy cherry, baking spices and signature tobacco create a full body wine that is balanced.
- 544 Silver Oak, Alexander Valley170.00
A rich, profound wine that beautifully balances concentration with finesse.
- 543 Chimney Rock, Stag Leap District190.00
Aromas of blackberry, black currant and chocolate. Beautiful density on the palate, silk tannins, with a long finish
- 559 Shafer "One Point Five", Stags Leap District250.00
- 573 Murrieta's Well "The Spur", Livermore Valley70.00
Aromas of ripe blueberry and blackberry, dried cherry, sweet vanilla spice, all-spice and clove. This wine is wonderfully in balance with intriguing finesse and complexity.
- 574 Chalk Hill Estate Red, Sonoma130.00
Aromas of blackberry, anise, lavender and dark chocolate. The palate offers more savory qualities like iron, tobacco and bay leaf while broad, supple tannins tie all of the flavors together.
- 575 The Prisoner, California140.00
Features enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig. Persistent flavors of ripe raspberry, boysenberry, pomegranate, and vanilla linger harmoniously, for a smooth and luscious finish.
- 592 Rendwood Old Vine Zinfandel, Amador55.00
Aromas of fresh blackberry and cranberry with ever so subtle hints of savory dried herbs. Its polished and has a juicy backbone is the major player from front to back in the classic beauty.
- 593 Girard Petite Sirah, Napa65.00
Notes of black berry, coffee beans and bacon, encompassed by black currant jam and cassis.
Italy - Tuscany
- 600 Marchesi Fassini Chianti Classico45.00
A harmonious and easy to drink chianti with a nose of berry and violets followed by soft fruit flavors.
- 601 Tenuta di Capraia Chianti Classico Riserva55.00
Strong aromas of fresh red fruit and hints of cherry. It is a well-structured wine with a juicy finish.
- 602 Ruffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico "Gold Label"85.00
Exceptionally smooth, rich and fragrant dry red wine, one of Chianti's finest.
- 603 Ruffino Riserva Ducale Chianti Classico "Tan Label"60.00
Sweet cherry and red berry fruit notes with delicately spiced hints of tobacco, leather, cedar, white pepper and a touch of flint.
- 604 Terre di Bo Brunello di Montalcino105.00
Full-bodied with pretty notes of soft, ripe fruits, spices and sweet toasted oak with excellent length.
- 605 Castelli Martinozzi Brunello di Montalcino105.00
The aromas are complex intensive and elegant bouquet with scent of undergrowth and predominance of violet and musk. The finish is harmonious and lingering.
- 611 Rocca delle Macie Ser Gioveto95.00
Rich and persistent, with a balanced amount of oak from the barrel aging.
Italy - Veneto
- 622 Bertani Amarone260.00
A powerfully structured wine, deep, intense with a long lived flavor.
- 631 Michele Chiarlo "Tortoniano" Barolo115.00
Refined, high toned red currant and berry flavors and aromas mark this balanced, elegant wine and lead into suggestions of violets, rose petals, spice and leather set in finely delineated tannins.
- 632 Einaudi Barolo145.00
Incredibly intense bouquet, full-bodied and velvety on the palate, with a lingering finish of spice and truffles.
- 533 Ceretto Bricco Rocche Barolo "Brunate"220.00
Intense and floral nose with hints of red fruit and slight wood sensations, not yet completely absorbed. The mouth is potent and flavorful with immediate tannins that envelops and saturates the taste buds.
Italy - Piedmont
- 675 Domaine Chanson Gevrey Chambertain 2016129.00
Dark ruby color. Delicate floral fragrances (violet) mixed with red berries and plum aromas on a hint of vanilla. Well-balanced and complex. Dense and velvety texture. Well-integrated tannins. Long aftertaste.
- 704 Chateau Boutisse, St. Emilion 201679.00
88% Merlot, 11% Cabernet Sauvignon, 1% Carmenere
A powerful wine, with a nose of black fruits and spices such cinnamon, cloves, star anise and nutmeg. On the palate the wine is full-bodied but velvety, with elegant tannins and great length. As with most Right Bank Bordeaux, Boutisse can be approached young.
- 707 Chateau Cantermerle, Haut Medoc 2016125.00
58% Cabernet Sauvignon, 39% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 4% Petit Verdot.
Attractive aromas with subtle notes of tobacco. On the palate, the wine is medium bodied with tannins of great suppleness and deep fruity flavors combined with tasty touches of blackberries, cedar and graphite. The wine is precise with good tension.
- 708 Chateau Leoville Poyferre, St. Julien 2014199.00
60% Cabernet Sauvignon, 35% Merlot, 5% Cabernet Franc and 2%
The color is deep and bright. With subtle and complex aromas. It reveals notes of red fruit, spices and liquorice upon swirling. The attack is fresh and intense, it is fruity and fleshy on the palate. The finish is supported by fine, racy tannins that are long and integrated, and beautiful volume in the mouth.
- Perrin Chateauneuf-du-Pape "Les Sinards"80.00
Aromas of kirsch, lavender, pepper and spice. Well-rounded flavors of fruit, supple tannins and good length.
- 800 Marques de Caceras Gran Reserva, Rioja85.00
Aromas of roasted coffee and plums. Complex flavors in the mouth with a touch of spice and firm tannins.
- 801 Numanthia Termes, Toro60.00
The nose is expressive with aromas of red fruits, cocoa and light notes of spice. On the palate it is round, structured and tannic and firm tannins.
- 802 Scala Dei Prior, Priorat70.00
Intense lingering aromas of red and black fruit, wild strawberries, blackberries, floral notes of violet intermingled with subtle spicy and toasty hints. Full bodied with finesse and a silky mid palate.
- 901 Paxton Shiraz/Grenache, Barossa55.00
Deep and rich, with cloves, spice, gum and herbs, and elegant balance. Shows the strength of Shiraz and with good fruit driven Grenache.
- 913 Gubinelli Malbec, Mendoza65.00
Aromas of fresh red fruits, such as strawberry and cherry and hints of wildflowers and violets. Very well balanced wine, delivering sweet, yet firm tannins and with a soft and pleasant taste.
- 910 Trapiche Medella, Malbec, Mendoza65.00
Ripe and full nose, reminiscent of dark cherries, plums, and chocolate followed by a profound core of ripe, blackberry jam fruit, lengthening into a sophisticated weighty finish with an elegant silkiness.
- 914 Ernesto Catena Siesta Malbec, Mendoza70.00
Explosion of cherry fruit, fresh raspberry and plum on the nose. Toasty scents and subtle hints of vanilla are indications of the wine's passage through small oak barrique.
- 912 Trivento Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina85.00
Voluptuous black cherry flavors with good acidity. Violet scented, perfect match for rib eye.
Reserve List - California
- 560 Silver Oak, Napa320.00
Mouth-coating texture and a wonderful progression of flavors from berry fruit to tobacco to dark cocoa.
- 561 Caymus Special Select, Napa480.00
A gorgeous wine with a cocoa nuance to its black currant, licorice-infused fruit. The tannins are velvety soft and the wine is beautifully textured and full-bodied.
- 574 Opus One, Napa700.00
Legendary joint venture with Robert Mondavi and Baron Rothschild.
- 575 Josephh Phelps Insignia, Napa500.00
A massive, full bodied, highly extracted wine with layers of sweet, ripe black currant fruit and a long lavish finish.
Reserve List - Italy
- 611 Ornellaia, Tuscany380.00
Elegant and firm with Cabernet highlighted by ripe Merlot aromas.
- 612 Antinori Tignanaello, Tuscany280.00
Full, rich and dense without hiding its great elegance and complexity. Powerful, yet fine and easy to drink, with good length and an incredibly flavorful aftertaste of chocolate and fruit.
- 613 Sassicaia, Bolgheri410.00
Cabernet Sauvignon and pure, black currant flavors and aromas with smokey notes of cedar, tobacco and vanilla.
Reserve List - France
- 712 Palmer 2006, Margaux450.00
Ripe plum, cassia, cardamom and some mocha and cigar boxes on the nose. Medium to high acidity balances out the concentrated dark cherry richness.
- 713 Palmer 2008, Margaux475.00
Barbecue smoke, licorice, incense, blackberry new saddle leather and forest floor notes jump from the glass of the dense, purple colored wine. Extraordinarily intense and full-bodied.
- 714 Latour 2006, Pauillac1200.00
A beautifully rich wine, a sweet smokey, charcoal cassis, graphite and forest floor-scented nose, full body, an attractive freshness and sweet, noble tannins.
- 716 Cheval Blanc 2005, Pomerol1600.00